Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry If I Want To

Happy Birthday to me! I'm not exactly crying, but I am feeling like a bit old these days. Friday night and I am staying at home. Since my birthday didn't officially start until midnight, I am holding off the celebration until tomorrow night, my official day. And to be honest, I really don't have anything planned. K will be working so it may just turn out to be me at home. Some friends will be out in the clubs, but I'm really not too much in the party mood anyway. Maybe after a good night sleep I'll feel a better. While I realize it's just a number, it's one I've been dreading. I feel like that jingle from Toy's R Us "I don't wanna grow up!"

link | posted by Slyder at 1:37 AM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page