Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, February 03, 2006

"Buy me a drink; my friends are a sure thing."

God, I love the islands. There is something just so fucking cool about waking up and being able to sit out on the balcony and blog while watching the ocean and the sunrise, slowly lighting up the beach.

We finally made it back to Hawaii, this time with our 3 of closest friends in tow. After playing mother hen, getting things arranged and everyone here safe it is finally time to relax. And of course, right out of the hotel and straight to Hula's to start the party. After a nice little settling in period of getting buzzed and meeting the locals it's off to In Between. This is the funkiest little bar. About the size of my living room, but they do have Karaoke. My boys do LOVE their karaoke. Triskal meets this guy, next thing I know the two are in the bathroom together showing off their tattoos. Oh we aren't a shy group.

Looks like the boys are waking up. Time to head to Duke's and get some food.

link | posted by Slyder at 12:02 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2/08/2006 08:57:00 PM~  

ONE post from Hawaii? You know your readers are dying to know more.....

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page