Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, February 19, 2006

From Sun to Snow

I'm having a case of the blues. Maybe it is just the downer from having to return to work after being in paradise. Or it is simply the color of skin since it is so Friking cold since we've been back. Bad enough to have it snow the first week back, but now we are in a fucking deep freeze. In fact, I haven't left the house all weekend. I just stayed curled up under the blanket watching movies. Wish K didn't have to work this weekend, but it was still nice to be lazy and stay warm. If anyone knows of good job in Hawaii, hit me up. I'll be on the next plane back out there.

On to other rants. So what is up with all this shit going down over some idiot's stupid cartoon. Riots, burning of buildings and shops, more threats. Jesus people, there are more important things in life to be focused on. I understand why they are upset, but come on. Why is it that these 3 religions can't get their shit together? For Christ's sake, they all worship the same God. Ok that should send me to hell.

Here's hoping everyone had a good weekend! Snuggle up and stay warm!

link | posted by Slyder at 10:07 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2/21/2006 11:03:00 PM~  

I please contact me at my yahoo mail account which is tldman@yahoo.com, or by my AIM (AOL Istant messanger) Screen Name which is TLeadeh. Now that thats over with, I would like to get to know your friend Trsiakl being as me and him have the same name and I think it would be cool to get to know someone who has my name ^_^.

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page