Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, December 03, 2005

It's Finally Winter!

It is finally winter. It started snowing about 11:30 last night. We have had it really good so far. Snow all around the city, but we have remained dry. Only ended up with about 2 inches, but it was nice. About 12:30 last night, some alarm outside started going off. It sounded like an alarm clock. Beeb, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. Almost like the annoying sound on trucks when they back up. Anyway, this goes on for about 30 frakin minutes. Next thing I know, fire trucks are pulling up outside. Turns out it was a fire alarm. A few minutes later the hottie fireman are knocking on doors asking if we had an alarm going off. Here I am standing in nothing but briefs, answering the door for 3 gorgeous fireboys in all their gear. Well, we weren't on fire, but it sure did get me a little hot seeing that. Luckily, after they checked the building it wasn't a fire, just someone's unit alarm going off. With all the late night excitement and the nice snowy night, sure made for a great morning to sleep in.

Spoke to my dad in Montana today. They have been pounded with snow. They have 4 feet so far this week, not counting the drifts. Guess I should count myself lucky I don't have to deal with all that snow. I love being snowed in though. Nothing better than having it just dump snow when you can stay in and enjoy it. Get a nice fire going in the fireplace, curl up with some cocoa and schnapps with my hunnie and watch movies. Nothing better!

Here is something Dad sent me today. He cracks me up!

link | posted by Slyder at 2:43 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page