Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hurricane Sunday

What better to do when you are home sick, watch a lovely little hurricane.
Nothing better than watching the cute guys on the news channels get blown
around. CNN's got meteorologist Rob Marciano, a hottie! Fox even has a
couple that pop up now and then. Fox is actually funny to watch. They are
so dramatic! Normally I hate that channel, except for hurricanes. I swear
they all go into panic mode. LOL! I do feel a bit sorry for Florida though.
I use to live there and hurricanes are just one of those things you live
with, but sheesh, this is a little much.

So what is up with me, not much. Still recovering but FINALLY starting to
feel better. Been a traumatic week and just haven't felt like blogging
about it. I hate being sick. I become such a baby when I don't feel good.
Poor K has had his hands full trying to take care of me. Thanks baby! It
wasn't appendicitis though, so in one respect that is a good thing. But as
it turns out, I would rather have gone through that and gotten it over with.
I have a journey ahead so at this point still trying to keep things in
perspective. It is just one of those times when it rains in paradise.

But enough about that.

link | posted by Slyder at 7:25 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page