Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Is it the weekend yet?

The week is finally half over!! Been a long week at work and absolutely can't wait for the weekend! Nothing planned except being able to sleep in. My most favorite part of the morning is waking up, knowing I don't have to get up, and slowly drifting back to sleep. I do have to work Sunday, which is rare for me. I am actually covering for a guy on vacation, but it does mean I get another day off next week. Instead I'm taking Wednesday off. That will work out great since I have to leave for Phoenix that night and I'll have some time to get some rest and pack before leaving.

The trip will be a good diversion from all the stress from family and work the past couple of weeks. Unfortunately I won't have a car and since I will only be there a couple of nights, I won't be able to go out and explore any of the hot spots in town. In fact, I'm staying in someplace called Goodyear. Have no idea what part of Phoenix that is even in. Wish I knew someone in town. Though the trip is for work, I am only going as an advisor so won't have a lot to do. No presentations to give and nothing to prepare. Nice! Maybe I can at least get some pool time in.

Grandma update: She seems to be doing well. She is out of the hospital and doesn't seem to be having any lasting effects other than being a little tired. They never did find out exactly what happened to her. They still think she had a minor stroke, yet the MRI failed to show any signs of it. Mom feels better and that is the best part.

Short one for today, but wanted to at least get a little something posted and bed is calling.

link | posted by Slyder at 11:03 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page