Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, September 23, 2005

Picture Time

Wow it has been a while since I have posted! It has been a loooooong couple of weeks. We actually made it out to the Wrangler's beer bust a couple of weeks ago. What a blast! Our friend Johnny made it back to town for a visit and he was actually able to get us out of the house. Funny how bad I felt the next day, and I never even finished my one beer! Actually you pay $7.00 for a cup and then they just keep refilling it all night. Honestly officer, I only had 1 beer.

This is Johnny, a flyboy now living in Utah. Incredible singing voice and ALWAYS full of energy.
This is part of my Cadre. Johnny is on the left, Triskal in the middle and K, my Prince Charming on the right.

Here is Triskal, T and Prince Charming. T is the other part of the Cadre.

I've met all these guys through K. T was the first. Before K and I started dating, T actually used to stalk him. He would have his friends call him when K went to the java shack so that he could come down and try to meet him. He isn't as freaky as that sounds. LOL! He is one of the sweetest guys you could ever meet.

Triskal we have known for a couple years. He grew up here but then got exiled to Florida for a few years. Luckily he came back and now lives just a block from us. He has helped me through some really dark times the past couple of years. He rocks!

Not sure how, but all three are single. Who ever snags one of these sexy boys is gonna be damn lucky!

If it weren't for these guys, K and I would be lost I think. They have been there for us in through thick and thin and each would do absolutely anything for their friends. Between Prince Charming and these guys, I am one lucky fuck!

link | posted by Slyder at 10:22 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page