Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Too much to watch, too little time

I have become a daily Olympic couch potato. Damn haven't been to bed before midnight for a week now. Only one other time in my life have I watched so much of the Olympics and that was in the 80s during the winter games. I usually find the winter games more fun to watch, but I have become enthralled with gymnastics and swimming. Hmmm… Wonder why? But they do have incredible physiques! Not sure I dig the new swimwear though. They just are not spectator friendly, if you know what I mean.

link | posted by Slyder at 8:29 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page