Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, August 15, 2008

I can't be the only one that does this. I converse with other drivers while on the road. No phone, no radio, just me and my conversation. Now I'm not saying that I hear other voices talking back to me. I haven't quite cracked yet. I just tend to verbalize exactly what I think of how other people drive. I criticizes, praise, and even offer up the occasional apology. I do it all the time. It’s just sometimes I forget that I might not be the only person in the car when I do it.

link | posted by Slyder at 7:30 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page