Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Is Rain from a Hurricane Salty?

So today while looking through the search terms that people have used to find my site, I come across this: "is rain from a hurricane salty?" LOL!

So there goes my one of my renegade brain cells picturing Hurricane Katrina passing through the gulf over a big aircraft carrier full of seamen. Other images come to mind. I swear that little cell is a bad influence on the others.

As I stated a while back, Hurricanes do glue me to the TV. I'm not sure if it is the cute reporter boys getting blown (there he goes again!) around in the wind or just the utter amazement of nature's fury. Like Scott mentioned in his blog Monday, this one has more of a human face than the ones prior. Not the people like the reporters that willing put themselves in harm's way or others that CHOOSE to stay, but for those that couldn't leave. I feel horrible for those that have lost everything. And part of me too, feels guilty for the pleasure I get out of watching the hurricane pass. But I continue to watch. Sick fuck? That I admit, but I do have a conscience. Please give what you can to the Red Cross.

link | posted by Slyder at 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page