Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oh to be a Crocodile!

One more day till the weekend! Thank GOD! We are in the middle of rolling out a new labor management program at work and have been doing nothing but giving training classes on it for the last couple weeks. In the mean time, my regular work just keeps piling up. I hadn't been able to check my work email in a few days and just checked it tonight, 256 unread messages. Oy. Why do some people feel the need to send out email to EVERYONE when they really just need to send it to one or two people? I've never understood that. Delete, Delete, Delete, Delete. LOL well there goes half of it. Hopefully tomorrow I can get through the rest of it.

K (Prince Charming) starts his new job tomorrow!!!!! He has been off work for about 2 years. Had a few part time jobs, but nothing that he wanted to stay with. Depression has played a major part of the last couple years. He seems really excited about this one, so I hope it works out. While having to go to work everyday sucks, I admit, it can provide one with a sense of self worth. It is so good to see him excited

Not much more for tonight, but I will leave you with this. Another picture I came across featuring soldier boys. It is from a towel company print ad that appeared in Life Magazine in 1942.

Wow! Reminds me I need to get some of those. hehehe

link | posted by Slyder at 9:14 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page