Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Saturday

The past couple of weeks have been good. K has started back on Effexor, a medication that he first started on when the depression first hit. It seems to be helping. Last weekend was the Fest and he actually seemed to have fun. Sunday we went to park with friends. He wasn't as talkative as he use to be, but he had a blast. It was good to see him smiling again. He LOVES rollercoasters! hehehe. He has been a lot more upbeat this week to. We have his parents coming out to visit tomorrow on the pass through town to the mountains. The past few days you can hardly tell they will be here by his reaction to this. Normally he would sleep all week and be really down dreading the visit. The meds are definitely having a good effect on him! Tomorrow will be the test. No plans so far for the 4th, but hopefully we can find something fun to do

Work has been pretty stressful this week. Bossman wanted me to add some more info to a report that someone else had put together and wouldn't you know, after the rush to get it done and then revised twice, some data was wrong. Unfortunately he didn’t catch it until presenting it at the meeting. Ultimately it was my fault, yet only through circumstance. A database table was labeled wrong thus resulting in bad results. Oh well, I should have error checked and would have, had I been given the time. I beat myself up WAY too often for stupid shit.

I'm sitting in the coffee shop right now writing this listening to two lesbians going off on Bush. Hilarious. One is so upset about him that she physically bouncing up and down while talking about it. You go girl! I love the coffee shop. Actually I love coffee! I have a couple that I go to depending on my mood. The other one is a lot more of a mixed crowd than here. It is funny to see straight people walk in and see a group of twinks being themselves. Their reactions always make me laugh.

Three high school girls and one gay boy just came in and sat down. Then the gay boy sees someone he likes and heads outside. Now I am listening to these girls gossiping about him and rooting him on. Sometimes I wish I were still back in high school and out. There is so much more acceptance these days than when I was in school. They are so funny to listen too. LOL.

link | posted by Slyder at 8:49 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page