Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Been a while

Yes, yes, it has been quite some time since I've written anything. Just haven't felt real inspired. I am amazed at where the summer has gone. When I was young I use to live for summer time. No school, no work, just playing outside all day long. Growing up sucks sometimes. Especially when you can't even get an extra day off :(

I've been doing some blog surfing of late. Apparently there is this new thing that on one day a week you post a picture of a random part of your body. Now reading this, my perv mind immediately sparks an interest and low and behold what do I see, some pic of a guys thigh. Not exactly what I was expecting. Naughty sly, naughty. Don't get me wrong though, I do love a good leg, but a pic of a thigh is just kinda weird. I surf over to a couple more blogs. Two more thighs. It must have been thigh Thursday.

Still no job for K. This sucks. I honestly believe he is trying. He has had a couple of interviews but still no call. I guess I just expect him to be out of the house going door to door or something. Unrealistic I understand. Most companies these days want you to email in your application or resume rather than dealing with you face to face. And K is doing that. Every morning. Hopefully now that school will be starting soon, more positions will be available. I think what bugs me most is how he is reacting to it all. I understand the disappointment, but he just holes up in the house and wants to sleep. Almost three years of living with this depression is starting to take a toll.
I think I need a vacation. Hawaii or San Francisco. Only been to S.F. twice, but that was when I was small. I guess it is like Mecca calling. Every good gay boy needs to make a pilgrimage at least once after they are out.

I did actually go out to Tracks last weekend with our friend Nathan. I don't actually know him that well, but he lives a few doors down from us. Ex-military guy that still works for them in a civilian position now. Now from the first time I met him, I noticed his eyes. I read a lot into someone's eyes and there has always been something about his that struck me as odd. Not cross eyed or missing one or anything like that. They look kinda mean. Nathan turned out to be a really great guy to hang with. When K and I first started going out, he use to live in an apartment that was like a gay frat house. We would go clubbing and he would point and say, "he lives in my building. And he lives in my building." And so on and so on. The night at Tracks with Nathan was like that. Except it was, "he's military. And so is he." Never knew there were so many gay air force boys that hung out there. Thought he was just making it up till I met some of them. LOL

Ok, enough for now.

link | posted by Slyder at 9:22 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page