Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just a way for me to rant and rave a bit as things happen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Denver, Colorado

Just one of billions of lifeforms on this little blue planet.

Previous Posts

Archive

Cool Blogs

Podcasts

PodcastJune 2006

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, January 07, 2011

Needing a change

Sometimes you just need a break. A mental break. Something to break up the monotony and stress of the “real” world. Like now. Good time to write a post.

I have been horrible at keeping a posted blog up to date. Partly due to the fact I journal anyway and and also not wanting to share the tribulations that have been going on the last few years.

The good news is that having come through all that, the clouds have finally started to breakup and blue sky is visible again. As some areas of life have improved, I find it odd that attention turns to other areas that never seemed to be so troubling. Work for instance. Work has always been a calming place in which to escape. The job itself is not bad. Pays well and I do like aspects of it. But lately that has changed. Hmmm…, but why? Is it because of new responsibility? Maybe. The longer hours at no more $$? Possibly. The massive amount of stress and toxic environment? Could be. Or is it that for so long I have dealt with other drama that now that it is diminished, I am looking for it elsewhere? Like a fucked up addiction. Drama fix! LOL.

I do want to do something new. I find myself wanting to work in an area that give back to others and makes me feel good about what I do. The catch though…there is always a few…needs to be low stress, non toxic and pays what I make now. Someplace tropical would be nice too, but that is negotiable. Now, where to find such a job? If you have any leads, let me know!

link | posted by Slyder at 8:34 PM

0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

back to main page